OmniGene Now Supported By
As of October 2003.
- This site is by no means affiliated with the Whitehead Institute
For Genome Research or the Broad Institute
- Panther Informatics and its affiliates will occasionally update
this site. However, as of Sept 8, 2004 this project has been declared dead. If you are interested
in reviving this project please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd like to
thank all the wonderful developers who worked on this project.
- Erich Stahl, Dave Turner, Hui Gong, Rajesh Kuttan, Tom Lavery, Sinead O'Leary, Todd
Green, Ellen Winchester, John Mayor, Alex Rolf, and Michael Stoppelman (also known as "the
- Special Thanks To: David Altshuler and Mark Daly for there support and
Welcome to OmniGene
OmniGene: Standardizing Biological Data Interchange Through Web Services Technology
OmniGene is an open source, open standards project aimed at
helping bioinformatics professionals and students exchange
biological data no matter where they are through the web
services model and J2EE technology.
- A middleware for database access
- A GUI capable of accessing disparate biological datastores
- API's to connect to these datastores
cvs repository |
What features would you like to see next?